Looking to score a high-level business position? Linfield College’s online management degree program allows you to pick up crucial skills that lend a considerable upper hand during the job search process. And that’s not the only benefit to the program – you’ll also have the opportunity to tailor your schedule to suit your already busy day-to-day activities without compromising on the quality of your education.
Make Your Way To The Top
Organizational leadership and management positions require a refined skill set that goes well beyond standard business essentials. At Linfield College, our thorough management program addresses this need through a carefully selected collection of courses that tackle such staple subjects as accounting, marketing and business law, as well as more complex management-based topics, including financial management, human resource management and much more.
Expand Your Career Opportunities
By pushing beyond standard business education with Linfield College’s management program, you’ll find yourself outpacing peers seeking similar positions. But what exactly are your career opportunities with a management degree? Here are just a few:
- Marketing manager
- Human resources manager
- Sales manager
- Financial analyst
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Occupational Outlook Handbook, the growth rate for each of these positions ranges from as fast as average to above average – so no matter where you choose to use your degree, you’re looking at a bright future. And even if you’ve already dedicated to another field of study, you can still equip yourself for upper-level positions by enrolling in our online management minor, which complements your primary program with a 20- to 30-credit blend of business and management courses.
Study Management Online
Standout education isn’t the only benefit granted by Linfield College’s online courses. You’ll also enjoy conveniently flexible scheduling, helpful academic and career advisement, affordable prices and more. Learn more about our online programs by requesting information, or dive into your next educational journey by applying today.
Featuring a versatile, interdisciplinary curriculum, the online global studies degree program at Linfield College offers a unique opportunity to develop a more comprehensive understanding of the world and its many societies. This program is perfect for students interested in a program that explores the impact religion, culture and other factors have had – and will continue to have – on mankind. This highly flexible curriculum is also very helpful for students with a number of social science credits in past coursework who are looking for a respected degree completion program.
Why Pursue Global Studies?
Recent technological innovations have caused the ways in which cultures interact to evolve at a faster pace than ever before. Global studies programs explore these intercultural relationships at length, focusing on how factors ranging from political ideologies to religious practices affect the daily lives of individuals around the world. Fittingly, the Linfield College global studies program focuses on three core areas of study: historical and cultural studies, religious studies and philosophy and political science. This diverse blend of topics offers a number of benefits, including:
- A fresh perspective on cultures around the world
- An increased awareness of the effects of globalization
- A more thorough understanding of how cultural factors influence daily life
- The ability to understand the importance of major world events
- A well-rounded education that can lead to a number of careers
What Can You Do With A Global Studies Degree?
Thanks to its interdisciplinary nature, the Linfield College online global studies program offers students an opportunity to progress into a variety of engaging fields. You may find yourself utilizing your refined communication skills and cultural awareness in an international tourism position or harnessing the political elements of your education for a career in lobbying. Other popular career paths include:
- Foreign correspondent
- Human rights advocate
- International trade consultant
- University director of international programs
- Immigration officer
Complete Your Global Studies Education Today
Whether you’re an active professional or a dedicated parent, Linfield College’s online degree programs make it easy to fit education into your schedule. Request information to learn more about our global studies program, or apply online today.
The World Wide Web has turned the higher education industry upside-down. Before widespread Web use, classes had to be taken on campus, which could pose a problem for prospective students who juggled work, family and other commitments. Fortunately, the advent of online degree programs has opened educational doors to everyone from busy professionals to overseas students and beyond. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of online learning.
Exploring The Benefits Of Online Education
Online education’s primary selling point – simple convenience – is clear for all to see. But aside from enabling busy students to reach their goals, there are plenty of other advantages, including:
- Lower costs: Sometimes, educational institutions will price online programs lower than those offered on campus. Even when this isn’t the case, students still save money that would otherwise be spent commuting or room and board. As an added bonus, some online programs even require fewer pricey textbooks.
- A comfortable atmosphere: Lecture in the park? Why not. Take a test at work on your lunch break? Sounds great. Online programs let you study on your own terms, whether you’re participating from the comfort of your living room or your favorite local library.
- You can learn at your own pace: Online programs like Linfield’s allow you to tailor your schedule based on your needs. You can take your time or blaze through the program faster than you would on campus.
- It complements your computer skills: In this day and age, computer skills are essential for millions of positions around the world. If your need a refresher, online degree programs offer a perfect opportunity to further your education while fine-tuning your tech skills.
- You can learn from anywhere: The Internet presents no geographic obstacles. Students who travel for work, serve overseas in the armed forces and more can log in and accomplish their educational goals, regardless of their current location.
Get Your Degree Online
Online degree programs from Linfield College offer a convenient, high-quality avenue for educational advancement. Request information to learn more about our programs, or apply today if you’re ready to get started.