Linfield College | Adult Degree Program

Linfield Home » ADP Home » Admission » Application

How do I apply for Admission?

Linfield MAX train stop Submit your application online. Applications are accepted year-round. Veterans and Service Members on Active Duty or in the Reserves apply for free. Linfield College alumni may submit an Alumni "Refer a Wildcat" request recommending you for admission, and you apply for free.

Request an official copy of your transcripts from all accredited colleges and universities where you have earned credit. If you have not completed college credits, an official copy of your high school diploma or GED is required.

Service members and veterans send a copy of your SMART or AARTS record. For College Level Exam Program (CLEP), send an official transcript of CLEP scores. For American Council on Education (ACE) accredited training programs completed through your employer or professional organization, request an official ACE transcript.

Mail transcripts to:
Linfield College Adult Degree Program
900 SE Baker St.
McMinnville, OR 97128-6894

You will receive an admission letter and Transfer Credit Evaluation showing your credits awarded after all your transcripts have been evaluated.

Printable Application for Degree Program and Application for Certificate are available on the Publications page.

Download the Getting Started Checklist to guide you step-by-step through the admission process.