Balancing family, work and all of life's other responsibilities does not always leave you with enough time to complete your academic goals. However, the Online and Continuing Education Program at Linfield College allows you to earn a degree in your own time from the comfort of your home.
Are You Ready?
As one of the oldest private colleges on the West Coast, Linfield is a fully accredited institution with a reputation for excellence. Whether Linfield College students learn in an online classroom or one with four walls, each student is given the tools to succeed from a supportive community of faculty and staff. No matter your educational background, age, or academic program, each Linfield student will have access to:
- An admissions counselor who will help you transfer your credits from other institutions and answer questions about your program.
- An academic adviser to help you navigate through your degree or certificate program and complete your academic goals.
- Technical support from an experienced and helpful staff.
- A variety of classes in our eight degree programs, 16 certificate programs, and four minors.
- A convenient schedule with classes starting in Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer.
- Higher completion rate than the national average.
Don’t wait any longer to further your career and transform your life. Contact the Office of Admission at 503-883-2213 or email@example.com and find out more about accredited online colleges and your options today.