The Linfield College Student Alumni Association cultivates institutional pride, tradition and lifelong loyalty within the Linfield community. Through educational, social and philanthropic programs, we strive to educate members of the Linfield community about the college’s rich history and need for charitable gifts, while enhancing the student experience and building lifelong bonds with Linfield College.
The SAA is open to all Linfield students. Student members must be committed to the mission of the SAA and should demonstrate Linfield pride, loyalty and enthusiasm for building a lifelong relationship with the college.
- Exclusive SAA t-shirt
- Opportunities to meet and interact with alumni from various class years, members of the Board of Trustees and other campus leaders
- Gain valuable experience through planning, advertising and hosting campus-wide events
- Carry out philanthropic work for Linfield, a nonprofit college and our home for four years!
- Opportunities for career-building and mentoring through the Linfield alumni network
- Leadership role on campus
- Attend and participate in SAA general meetings
- Assist with planning of monthly programs, events and activities
- Attend designated events including Homecoming Weekend shifts, Student-Alumni Dinners, Happy Birthday Linfield, National Philanthropic Day/“Tag Day” and others
Events & Activities:
- Volunteer hosting - Homecoming, Family Weekend, etc.
- “Tag Day”
- Finals Week Care Packages
- Happy Birthday Linfield!
- Tuition Free Day
- Alumni Easter Egg Hunt
- Senior Appreciation Program
- Wildcat Windup
- Student/Alumni dinners and game nights
Find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Linfield.SAA!
For more information on joining the Student Alumni Association, contact Kathryn DeVore.