39th Partners in Progress Campaign
Start where you live.
For nearly 40 years, local business and community leaders have come together to support Linfield College through the annual Partners in Progress campaign. Since Linfield's chartering in 1858, Yamhill County has played a pivitol role in advancing the college's mission and has helped to provide critical financial support.
Through PIP, Linfield and the community work toward a common goal -- a healthy, vibrant and growing community where opportunities for lifelong learning flourish.
This year, we celebrate the 39th annual Partners in Progress campaign. Learn more about the campaign below, or make a gift today.
Why make a gift to PIP?
Gifts through PIP support the resources that provide lifelong learning opportunities for students and Yamhill County residents such as:
- Student scholarships
- Service projects and local internships
- Cultural, arts and athletic programs
- Library services and other critical programs and resources
Your gift to PIP is an investment in Yamhill County's future.
PIP donors enjoy:
- the gratitude of Linfield College trustees, students, alumni, faculty, and staff
- an invitation to the annual PIP celebration
- a PIP window decal for your vehicle, home or office identifying you as a PIP contributor
- public recognition in our Honor Roll of Donors
- a copy of the annual campaign report
- exclusive invitations to campus events
- a tax deduction
- the knowledge that they have helped support the next generation of Yamhill County leaders
Your generous gift at work:
In addition to the many programs that PIP contributions support, your gift also makes a Linfield education possible for students like Aimee.
"I view each scholarship as an investment in the community. My career and life goals will multiply the investment and extend these gifts well beyond my time here as a student. I am grateful that with these funds, I will be able to realize my dream of impacting the world."
~ Aimee Palacio '14, education major from McMinnville
2012-13 PIP Steering Committee:
Dan Davison '03, chair
Kathleen Bernards '76
For more information about PIP events or giving to Linfield, contact Christina Diss, director of annual giving, by email or at 503-883-2282.