The Registrar's Office processes requests for both official and unofficial transcripts.
To order a transcript, it is necessary to complete a request form which is available
in the Registrar's Office or may be downloaded in PDF format and faxed to the Registrar's Office at 503-883-2663.
Note: Viewing the request form requires Acrobat Reader.
Long Distance - (See also PDF instructions above) Requests for official and unofficial transcripts must be made in writing and sent to the Registrar's office either by mail (900 SE Baker St. McMinnville, OR 97128) or FAX (503-883-2663) Include your:
- name (including former name(s) if applicable)
- email address (if you have one)
- phone number
- date of birth
- dates of attendance at Linfield
- address(es) where you want the transcript(s) sent
- payment - Cost for official transcripts is $5.00 for the first copy and $1.00 for each additional copy ordered at the same time. If you fax your request, charges must be made to a credit card (Visa, or Mastercard). Include card number, and expiration date plus the daytime phone number and signature of the cardholder. There is no charge for unofficial copies of transcripts, if mailed to the destination.
Processing time for official transcript requests is approximately one week to ten days. Upon request, transcripts will be sent USPS Express Mail for the appropriate express mail charge. If you have questions about requesting your transcript, call the Registrar's office at 503-883-2211.