College Public Safety
Crime Prevention A-Z
Automobile Security and Safety
It is important to keep Linfield's parking areas safe and secure. Please do not leave valuables visible in parked cars and lock all doors while driving and after parking
- Help secure your vehicle against theft or burglary with an electronic alarm
- Keep a copy of your registration, insurance, and title in a safe place - your trunk for example versus the glove box.
- Store valuables out of sight or locked in the trunk
- If you don't use your car regularly, check on it every day or two.
- Immediately report all thefts, as well as suspicious activity in parking lots and near parked cars, to CPS at ext. 7233.