We welcome any involvement from parents with regard to the career development process. We want both the Linfield students and alumni to be ready for their careers. This process can seem daunting, so we have included a few resources below to help guide you through your child's career development.
- Linfield College Parent's Guide (pdf)
- A Career Planning Course for Parents (pdf)
- Career Development - Tips for Parents (video)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Career Resources Guides
- Articles from College Parents of America:
Are you looking to hire a Linfield Student? Cat Connect allows you to hire students and alumni for part- and full-time positions, internships, and volunteer work!
Please let us know if you have any questions or would like any additional information! We are happy to assist you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (503) 883-2733.