BlackBoard (BBLearn) is Linfield's learning management system. It is a tool for faculty to communicate, collaborate, and share information with students.
For Blackboard, your instructor is the first person to contact for help.
For online help, contact Linfield Blackboard Support.
You can also try BlackBoard's student on-demand help site or enroll in a demo course for students:
1. Hover over My Courses on "My Linfield Blackboard Page"
2. Click on the gear button that appears in the top right corner
3. Edit which attributes you want to show for each course
4. Click Submit and you're done
There are 3 ways to access your My Grades page:
- My Linfield Blackboard Page
1. Go to your My Linfield Blackboard Page
2. Click on My Grades in the Tools menu
- Your name
1. Click on your name in the top right corner
2. Click on
- Your course
1. Click on My Grades in the left menu
2. OR if it isn't there, click on Tools in the left menu
3. Click on My Grades
There are 2 ways to see comments on your assignments:
- My Grades
1. Go to My Grades (see above)
2. Find the assignment you want
Note: if your assignment hasn't been graded, there will be an ! next to it
3. Click on the assignment grade, and you will see any instructor feedback.
1. Go to the assignment you want to see
2. Click on the assignment
3. You will see any instructor feedback
Here are some tutorials from TurnItIn on: