Alumni Relations and Services
As part of the Linfield family you have access to a wide variety of resources ranging from group insurance to contacting fellow classmates. If there is a service you would like to see that you can't find in the links on this page, please let us know.
Linfield Magazine: The Linfield Magazine is published three times a year for alumni and friends of Linfield College. It includes campus news and stories on students, faculty and alumni, including the ever-popular class notes section. In addition to what appears in the magazine, more class notes will be available online.
Linfield Connect is an online community specifically for Linfield alumni and staff. Reconnect with friends and classmates. Post or search for a job. Find other alumni living in your area and more. You can use either LinkedIn or Facebook to login to Linfield Connect or create your own profile using an email.
- Find out more about the Linfield Wildcat license plate
- Area Lodging
- Group Insurance - Receive a reduced rate through Liberty Mutual
- Return to Learn - Take a class at Linfield for a special alumni rate.
- Refer a Future Wildcat - Recommend a student who could benefit from a Linfield education.
- Request Transcripts
- Alumni Events and Travel
- Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Kaplan Test Preparation
- $ALT - a financial literacy program that is free to Linfield students and alumni
For more information, contact Debbie Harmon Ferry '90, director of alumni relations, by email or call 503-883-2547.