13 Awesome Linfield Things that Happened in 2013
1. The baseball team took Appleton, Wisc. by storm and won their first NCAA Division III title.
2. The Old Oak was repurposed and found new homes in various areas around the McMinnville Campus.
3. Linfield welcomed 661 new alumni during Commencement 2013.
4. Linfield received high praise from the Princeton Review, Washington Monthly, and U.S. News & World Report.
5. Professor Brad Thompson showed his Linfield pride at the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
6. Thanks to our generous donors, the Portland Campus welcomed a new friend in "Max," the high fidelity simulation manikin.
7. As a part of the theme "Legacies of War" used across disciplines and throughout the campus, the theatre program presented Ajax in Iraq.
8. Several rising stars joined the Linfield faculty, including an award-winning poet and a pianist who performed at Carnegie Hall.
9. For the fifth year in a row, Linfield has been listed on the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll.
10. Orientation featured a new tradition, Cat Camp, designed to introduce students to Linfield's traditions and spirit.
11. Riley Hall underwent a complete renovation and now contains a Barnes & Noble and a Starbucks.
12. This past year saw record attendance at Homecoming with hundreds of alumni celebrating reunions and reuniting with old friends.
13. Professor Tara Lepp was selected for the Most Distinguished Athletic Trainer award from the National Athletic Trainers Association.