Advising and Registration Checklist
Complete the items on this checklist to prepare for your first semester at Linfield. You will receive more in-depth advising, long-term academic planning, and support from your Faculty and Peer Advisors when you arrive on campus. You can find a copy of this same information in your New Student Orientation and Academic Advising Guide that was mailed to you with your New Student Orientation packet.
By June 10: Submit your Advising Profile (CatNet ID)
By June 13: Prepare your course schedule and alternatives
By June 14-19: Consult Peer and/or Faculty Advisor
Register for classes on WebAdvisor
- By June 10: Set up your CatNet Password
- By June 10: Complete the following required WebAdvisor forms
- Emergency Notification Information
- Measles (MMR/MMRV) Vaccination Information
- My Emergency Contacts
- Linfield Educational Services Agreement
- Disclosure of Directory Information
Watch this quick video to learn how to load possible classes into your Preferred Sections on WebAdvisor.
- June 20-22: First-year students should see the label on the front of their New Student Orientation and Academic Advising Guide for the date and time registration opens for you.
- Transfer students must be cleared for registration by their Faculty Advisor.
- Web Registration Instructions
Need help? Contact your Peer or Faculty Advisor!
Refer to the letters from your Peer or Faculty Advisor in your New Student Orientation packet that you will recieve and contact them if you need assistance. Your Peer Advisor will be reaching out to you via phone or email to be sure you’re prepared to register on your specific date. Be sure to regularly communicate with your Peer Advisor and check your Linfield email account to stay up to date with important information. Your Peer Advisor will be your best resources about all things Linfield, so don’t hesitate to contact them!
Refer to information regarding the English Language and Culture Program.