Career Development strives to: empower students to explore, connect and experience-
leading to life-long career success. In a collaborative effort with the campus community, Career Development is the primary resource for the career planning and exploration process for Linfield students.
Services available to students:
- Individual counseling and consultation for career planning and exploration, decisions about majors and careers, graduate school applications, resumes and cover letters, networking and marketing yourself
- Programming focused on job search techniques, resume writing and getting into graduate school
- Spring career and graduate school fair. This job and graduate fair features summer jobs, internships, entry-level career positions and graduate schools
- Internships, job shadows and informational interview opportunities with alumni and other professionals
- Resources are available in the Career Hub (Melrose Lower Level – Suite 010) and online, including current books, magazines, electronic media, and computer programs with career, job search, internship and community service opportunities and graduate school information
Career Development Staff:
Connecting with us:
- Initial consultation and resume critiques are available in most cases from 9 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday on a walk-in basis. Individualized appointments can also be made in-person in Melrose Lower Level – Suite 010, by e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone (503.883.2733).
For more information about these and other Career Development programming and services, including job, community service and internship listings, visit our website: www.linfield.edu/career
Cats to Careers: Pursue Your Path!