Group Visits to Linfield College
If you would like to bring a group to visit Linfield College, we are pleased to offer you:
- A campus tour led by a current student;
- An information session presented by an admission counselor; and,
- Lunch in our dining hall.
In order to make your visit a success, we ask that you please keep in mind the following as you plan your visit:
- Schedule your visit at least two weeks in advance.
- Please plan on one adult chaperone for every 10 students.
- If you plan to have lunch on campus: We will be able to provide lunch for select groups and will let you know if that is available when we confirm your visit. For larger groups and for students under high school age, please feel free to purchase lunch in our dining hall at $6.00 per person. Your group is also welcome to bring lunches to campus.
To request a Group Visit, please use the Group Visit Request Form. Once you’ve submitted your request, you can expect to hear back from our office within a few days to confirm your visit or suggest alternate scheduling.