Reimbursement for Airfare Travel
Linfield College will reimburse up to $400 of airfare travel expenses incurred by any enrolling student for the fall 2018 semester who attends Competitive Scholarship Day on February 18, 2018. Only student travel is eligible for reimbursement.
To qualify for airfare reimbursement, a student must:
- live more than 300 miles from Linfield College;
- have purchased and used airfare for the purpose of attending the Linfield Competitive Scholarship program;
- be enrolled at Linfield College on October 1, 2018; and,
- provide to Linfield any and all receipts outlining airfare costs requesting reimbursement for, which includes the cost of the trip and the student’s name as the passenger.
To receive reimbursement:
- Submit documentation, including the student’s name and Linfield ID number, (as described above) to the address below anytime between time of purchase and October 13, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time;
- Reimbursements will be issued to the payee name as it appears on the receipt, unless a written request accompanies the reimbursement request instructing Linfield to issue the reimbursement to another recipient (e.g., the student’s Linfield College account); and,
- Tickets must not have been purchased with reward points of any kind.
Receipts and reimbursement requests can be sent to: email@example.com or the following address:
Office of Admission
900 SE Baker Street
McMinnville OR 97128