Congratulations on your admission to Linfield!
Now that you've taken the tests, submitted the apps, and received your offer of admission, what's next? Over the coming months, we will be sending you more information. Listed below are the next steps in the process as you finalize your plans for college.
Before committing to Linfield:
- Review the Welcome Handbook that was included with your offer of admission. We encourage your parents to read through it, too.
- Join the Welcome to Linfield College 2017! Facebook Group, exclusive for our admitted students. We'll keep you posted on important dates and reminders, and you can start connecting with future classmates and friends. Search Facebook for "Welcome to Linfield College 2017!" and request to join the group.
- Submit your FAFSA® to be considered for need-based financial aid. Financial aid and cost information is being sent to all students along with their offer of admission. If you are submitting your FAFSA® after admission, you should receive your financial aid offer within 2 to 4 weeks.
- Review your Offer of Financial Aid. If you believe your FAFSA® does not accurately represent your current financial situation due to income changes since 2015, submit the Request for Special Circumstances form.
- Submit your Matriculation Fee. Once you've decided to attend Linfield submit the $400 matriculation fee to hold your place in the incoming class.
After committing to Linfield:
- Check your email for information about setting up your Linfield email account and CatNet ID.
- Submit your Housing Preference Form and Advising Profile.
- Save the date for New Student Orientation. Spring Orientation begins February 3. Fall Orientation begins August 24.
- Review your New Student Orientation and course registration information - sent in May (for fall) and January (for spring) from the Office of Enrollment Services.
- Register for classes after discussing your course options with your advisor.
- Come to Linfield!