Your Journey Starts Here
More than 1,700 students attend the residential campus in McMinnville. You should be one of them.
News and Updates
- Plan your visit to Linfield this fall.
- Start your Common Application for Linfield.
- Competitive Scholarship Day: December 1 - Extended to December 15
- Spring Start Priority Deadline: December 1 - Applications Still Being Accepted
- Regular Decision Priority Deadline: February 1
- Fall Transfer & International: April 15
- Flexibility for Students Affected by Natural Disasters
- Learn more about Scholarships and Financial Aid.
Linfield College offers 45 majors and 47 minors across four divisions of the college – Arts & Humanities, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Natural Sciences & Mathematics, on the McMinnville campus, and Nursing on our Portland campus.
Every Linfield student, regardless of major or academic discipline, has the opportunity to study abroad during his or her time at the college.
Linfield believes so strongly in the importance of studying abroad that the College provides students three options for doing so, and even pays for the first round-trip airfare from Portland International Airport.
At Linfield, learning doesn't just occur inside the classroom, but also in the laboratory, in the field or through internships. Some students may assist faculty members with their projects, while others will branch out to conduct research on their own or with other students.
What a Linfield student does during his or her four years - a combination of a well-rounded liberal arts background, the in-depth focus of one of more than 40 majors, and a balance of in-class theory-based and out-of-class practical experience - prepares him or her to do nearly anything.