Kiera: It’s Almost Over

I hope y’a’ll had a great weekend!!  I went home and I got to meet my cat’s 3, one week old, kittens.  It was a lot of fun and I also received a card from a former teacher of mine in New Zealand.  I don’t usually get a lot of homework done when I go home, but I managed to this weekend.  Thank goodness!!

There are only 2 1/2 weeks of classes left before finals.  The pressure is on and more and more students are staying up later and later.  Effective study habits and good time management skills really really pay off during this time of year especially.  I actually seem to be getting on my assignments, I don’t know how, but I am, which makes upcoming finals slightly less daunting!  However, getting sleep is very important for learning!!  And having energy to study.

This also means that Wildstock is coming soon.  Wildstock is a large concert held on one of our IM fields where students can enjoy music, eat food, and play games.  It is super fun and a great way to relax with friends just before going into finals week!!

Good luck with all of your upcoming presentations and exams!!