Kiera: Spring is in the air!!

I hope you all had a fantastic start to your week and a great weekend!!

Last week I attended a 3 hour mediation workshop and it was super interesting as well as really relevant to what I have been learning in my theories to counseling and psychotherapy class.  Community members were also able to attend and it was great getting to hear their perspective, especially during role-plays.

This past weekend I went to to dinner at the Rheinlander restaurant in Portland.  I had a blast getting to hang out with my friends and eating good food.  I had bratwurst with sauerkraut, red cabbage, and potatoes.

Getting to see admitted prospective students yesterday during one of our spring visit days was awesome!!  I had a prospective student stay the night and we had a lot of fun.  We even watched Mean Girls with my friend and two other prospective students that were staying with her.  I love getting to hear about what everyone is interested in and being able to answer their questions about Linfield.

Tonight is a Candlelight Prayer Service which I’m sure will be fabulous as always and this whole week is sexuality week and Greek week so there are a lot of cool activities going on.  Hopefully I don’t get to distracted from my homework! ;)  Especially since the sun is shining and it is warm outside!!

Enjoy the weather and have a great week!!