Kiera: Spring Break

Hi Everyone!!

I am back from break where I was house sitting for my mom.  It was warm and sunny the first few days, but then it was back to rain.  I was able to sleep and read a lot.  I read Girlosophy, a book I borrowed from a friend that is inspiration based from the Indian chakra.  I also read Catching Fire and Mockingjay which I thought were both fantastic books!!  I spent the evenings sitting in the family room with my cat curled up on my lap.

IMG_20140322_131013 IMG_20140324_230137

It was great to be able to relax, but alas, it is back to class, which means homework and tests.  It is really important to stay on top of class work because it helps keep stress levels down when students get really busy and it means you have more time for fun activities!!

It is that time of the semester again to start thinking about next Fall.  We register for classes in two weeks so many people are going to begin talking about everything class related for next semester.  I just took a brief peek at the course listing and it looks like none of my required classes overlap.  Yay!!  As exciting as it can be to think about next year, there are only two  more months left in this semester which means that finals will be here before we know it.

Happy April Fool’s Day and enjoy the bits of sun that come out!!