Kiera: Spring is coming!!

Hey Everyone!!

I hope you all had a great weekend!!  I started my weekend by running the Pi Day 5k run at Linfield.  It was fantastic and I did better than I expected!  I was pretty busy.  Right after the run we had part 1 of a 2 day study abroad orientation.  Orientation on Friday afternoon was pretty informational, especially important was information about visas and other logistics.

Saturday was day 2 of orientation and it was more program focused meaning we broke into groups by the country we will be going to.  Me?  I am going to Aix-en-Provence, France!!  We also did skits of what to do and not to do in certain situations.  It was funny to watch how people interpreted the scenarios and acted them out.  We also got to hear from a panel of students who had returned from studying abroad.  So with all of that information we got to hear about their experiences which was super exciting.

I spent most of Sunday studying for the test I had on Monday and after all of my classes on Monday I had some free time so I went for a run off campus and found a long skinny park called Westvale Greenway Park.  It was nice and fun to run in a park that wound around went along multiple city blocks.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!  I enjoyed getting to see people sport their green and I had a great time hanging out with my friends!

Next week is Spring Break and it is starting to warm up and the sun is peaking out from behind the clouds more!!  Have a great rest of the week and an awesome Spring break!!