Morgan: Radio Show

Tonight marks the first night of my own Linfield College radio show! My show will be every Monday night from 7pm – 9pm!

Because I am a mass communications major, I am required to take either a broadcasting or newspaper class. I chose broadcasting and as a requirement for that class, I have to have my own radio show.

The radio station that my show will be on is KSLC 90.3 FM McMinnville. If you are not in range to tune into this station, you can stream the radio station online at the KSLC website.

I still don’t quite know exactly what my show will be about. At the moment, I think I’m going to do a show all about girls (trying to keep it humorous, of course). The show will be called “The Girls Room”. I will play songs that I have turned to whenever I’ve gone through a break-up or songs that talk about “girl power”, all that good stuff. I will also play and sing live on the air, as well as bring in other student musicians. I also plan to open the lines for listeners to call in and ask questions/receive advice. Because why not!?

We will see how this radio show turns out, I think it is going to be very funny and hopefully a hit. We’ll see :)

Be sure to tune in!

I hope to see you soon!

Morgan

kslc