Morgan: Halfway Through Jan Term Already?

Today, Friday Jan. 17, marks the halfway point of our Jan Term semester.

Jan term is a one month semester offered in the month of January. Linfield Students can do one of three things during this Jan Term. They can either:

• Take up to 3-5 credits on campus (about one class)
  • Stay home and have an extra long holiday break
  • Or study abroad

This Jan Term, as I mentioned in my previous blog post, I am taking Visual Communication (4 credits) and a Zumba fitness class (1 credit).

Students are already prepping for their mid-terms as this Friday marks the halfway point. Luckily for me, I don’t have a test in my class. Phew!

ZUMBA

ZUMBA!

Last night at Zumba, is was Tie-Dye theme night! The whole class dressed up in their tie-dye gear and danced away!

Next Jan Term I hope to study abroad to England with the Mass Communication department! I am so excited for that!

Overall, I am really glad that I decided to stay on campus for Jan Term. I have only had to worry about one class, which is actually a TON of fun, I have a lot of free time, and I am able to make closer relationships/spend more time with my friends.

If you do decide to come to the wonderful college that is Linfield, I HIGHLY recommend that you enroll in Jan Term. You won’t regret it.

I hope to see you soon!

Morgan