Kiera: Halloween plans and more Studying

It’s getting close to that time of year again where student’s lives seem to revolve around studying.  But there’s also Halloween before hand!  To be honest, I haven’t celebrated Halloween since I was about 10 years old, but my friends are helping me out.  Last Friday we went shopping.  I needed to get some shoes and then we stopped by the Halloween store.  It was interesting to see all of the things you can get in a Halloween shop, although, I would prefer to have nothing to do with fake spiders… or real ones for that matter.  I bo8ught a costume for the first time in my life.  It’s called “Huntress” but it kind of reminds me of the elves from Lord of the Rings.  On Halloween my roommate and I, along with other students throughout the campus are going to do a sort of safe Halloween for kids in the community where they come and trick-or-treat at our room doors and we hand out candy.  I’ll be a lot fun.

I have another exam this week, for the third week in a row, but none next week. YAY!!  It just so happens that my classes happen to have exams at all different times rather than all within the same week or two.  There are pros and cons to this, but at this point, I really just want to have all my exams in the same week so I can have three weeks with no major exam.  And when that happens next semester, I will probably say the opposite.  Like I said, pros and cons.

Next week we register for classes for the January term and Spring term semester so I’ll be meeting with my advisor before then.  I’m also putting on Hot Retro Yoga as a wellness focused hall event.

Happy Halloween!!