Kevin: First P-Chem Test Today!

As you may have gathered by now I am a Chemistry major here at Linfield. One of the major rites of passage for a Chemistry major is Physical Chemistry, or P-Chem. P-Chem is the first class in the Chemistry Department that only students in the department take. Previously in General Chemistry and Organic Chemistry, we had class with students majoring in Biology, Exercise Science, Physics, and many other programs. The really cool thing about P-Chem is the small, close-knit community that the class helps to develop. We are all students with very similar goals and aspirations, and that makes it really easy to create connections among peers and form study groups. This class has been pretty difficult, as any upper division class should be, but it has been one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had in a class here at Linfield. That being said, we have our first test today, so hopefully I think it’s still an enjoyable experience after this exam. Regardless of how I perform on the test, I know that we will continue to be a class that supports each other and is invested in each other’s success. It’s kind of hard to put into words just how cool that is, so I guess you’ll just have to come visit Linfield to see what I’m talking about. So with that I am going to sign off for now and get in some last minute studying!

Take care,

Kevin