Kevin: Wildstock is on the horizon!

May is upon us here at Linfield College, and that means one thing is at the forefront of everyone’s mind. I know what you’re thinking, but no, it’s not finals (not yet anyways…). It’s Wildstock! What is Wildstock you might ask? It is an end of the year celebration that we have in May every year, and it’s usually the last big event on campus. Last year Macklemore and Ryan Lewis were the headlining act, and this year we are bringing Outta Sight and The Ready Set to campus. The concert takes place outside on the IM Field in the middle of campus. There’s food catered by a number of local establishments as well as quite a few carnival and field games. This year Wildstock is this coming Friday, May 10th, so there is definitely a lot of anticipation on campus for that. The event is a great break from all the stress that usually accompanies this point in the semester, and I am definitely looking forward to it. So with that I’ll be cutting today’s post rather short since as I said it is May now and the workload is piling up, but there’s definitely a light at the end of the tunnel!

Til next time,

Kevin