Austin: Spring Break!

Beautiful hike along lake Coeur d'Alene Amazing sushi- it always makes me happy Campus is so nice this time of year!

Spring Break: a much needed breather. Last week was a wonderful break off of classes, work, debate, research, and all the busyness that surrounds every college student. I went home and spent the week catching up on sleep, hiking with the dog, and hanging out with the little brother. Although I still had plenty of homework, it was a nice break. I discovered some new trails in North Idaho and spent a lot of time hanging out around the lake and enjoying the nice sunny weather. My family and I took a day trip to Sandpoint (about 45 min North of Coeur d’Alene) and hung out there which was fun. It’s amazing how caught up in the day-to-day activities you can get when you are crazy busy; break was a nice opportunity to take a breather.

After breaks it is always exciting to get back to campus and see everyone. Even if it was only a week being apart, it feels like a lot longer because you get used to seeing your friends all the time and hanging out with them 24/7, you are basically living together. Calculus at 8:15 came way too early this morning but it feels good to be back in the swing of things. Plus, all of the trees on campus are starting to bloom; it is beautiful! It’s good to be home.

Until next time,

-Austin