Kevin: In the home stretch

Thanksgiving break is over and that means we are in the home stretch here at Linfield for the fall semester. It feels like just yesterday we were welcoming another class of students to campus; it’s crazy to believe it has actually been three months of school. These three months have been the busiest, most stressfull, yet best months of my life. The education I am receiving has expanded the way I think and analyze the world I live in. I have grown into a person that my parents are proud of (at least that’s what they told me when I was home for Thanksgiving…). Through it all I have continued to develop numerous relationships with my peers and professors. I know that I am making life long friends in the people that I interact with every day. I can honestly say I am on a first name basis with the professor for each class I am taking this semester, and they each know my name as well. It’s really great to know that they care about me and my education, and will help me to succeed in every way possible. You can see it in our alumni and in our students – a Linfield education sets you up to be successful in whatever it is you choose to pursue, and that is one of the many reasons why I am truly grateful to be a part of such a connected community. Come and visit and you’ll see what I mean.

Til next time,

Kevin