Kevin: Dog days of… Fall?

It’s about that time in the semester where everyone is looking for relief. Classes have been going non-stop since August, but thankfully Thanksgiving break is right around the corner. I only have three tests between now and being home for a week! Oh well, such is the life of a college student. In other news, I registered for Jan Term and Spring classes today. It’s really funny seeing some of the freshmen freak out because they’re worried they won’t get into the classes they want or need. Some of them have yet to learn that Linfield is such a small school that if a class fills up, all you have to do is talk to your advisor and the professor whose class you want to be in, and they’ll tell the registrar to add you. This has happened a few times for either myself or my friends. Even with these extra additions our average class size is 16 students, so it is the most close-knit and influential learning environment that I have ever been a part of. Every adult on campus, whether they are professors, administrators, or some form of support staff, are invested in student growth and learning, and that makes Linfield a wonderful place to be.

Keep on keepin’ on through the dog days of Fall!

Til next time,

Kevin