The Office of Academic Affairs:
- exercises supervision over the educational departments and programs of the college;
- is responsible for the assignment of all teaching responsibilities to the faculty of the college and for providing information for the Promotion and Tenure Committee;
- is responsible for the execution of all educational policies prescribed by the Faculty, including requirements for admission, courses of study, conditions of graduation, scholarships, and prizes;
- oversees the faculty evaluation system and is responsible for administration of faculty development and instructional improvement programs;
- is responsible to the President for the preparation and supervision of an annual budget for the academic departments of the college and the administrative offices reporting to the Vice President for Academic Affairs/Dean of Faculty.